Rank High in Google with SEO
With the number of internet users growing exponentially every year, websites are a vital part of a company’s marketing arsenal. Many prospective customers now research companies online before making a decision. Miami SEO company Pulley Media employs search engine optimization (SEO) to raise your business to the first page of search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. Part of this process is keyword research; we find the phrases that your customers are most likely to search for and optimize your website to show up for them in search engines.
SEO for Small Businesses
Carving out a niche in a competitive market is one of the toughest challenges facing a small business. Luckily, SEO and local optimization allow smaller companies to gain visibility on the internet. A well designed and well written website builds the credibility needed to give small businesses an advantage over their competitors. By becoming visible in your market, your company can capitalize on potential customers and keep existing ones coming back.
Steps we take for your SEO Marketing Plan
- Preliminary discussion to understand client’s market, objectives, primary competitors (local and nationwide, if applicable)
- Ensure Analytics and Webmaster tools are installed and linked
- Prepare a .xml sitemap and submit to Webmaster tools
- Research existing rankings (if applicable) and target keywords; review this with the client
- Prepare a keyword map, matching sitemap pages to their own target keyphrases or terms
- Run site auditor software to identify structure issues
- In the event of content issues (either duplicate content or low word count), prepare a timeline to present to the client with a plan of action to deal with the content.
- Optimize all images on the site with alt and title tags
- Prepare unique meta tags (titles and descriptions) for review
- Fix error pages, apply redirects as needed
- Fix broken links
- Check for robots.txt IP canonolicalization
- Create a news or blog section to encourage posting of new, relevant content.
- Link the internal pages to one another with appropriate anchor tags (careful not to over-optimize, the entire sentence should be relevant not just the anchor text).
- Correct the HTML errors on the website (if found)
- URL optimization (this may be done over time if there are many existing pages that already have ranking)
- Header tags optimized on all pages
- Schema markup setup
- Profile created in social networking sites
- For sites needing local rankings, create profiles for them in all of these pages (check if they exist before potentially creating a duplicate)
- And more!